Craig commenced his real estate career in April 1983 and has been continuously involved in the industry ever since. After running a number of branch offices for the family firm of Kent Prier Real Estate Ltd, Craig started up his own company in 1995, Prier First Realty Ltd operating primarily in the Queenspark and Parklands area of Christchurch. In 2001 Craig purchased the Ray White Real Estate office in his home suburb of Redcliffs and then combined this business with Rae Manson in Sumner and formed Prier Manson Real Estate Ltd.
However, following the 2010 and 2011 earthquakes a consolidation of the business was required. The Sumner office was demolished following the earthquake and the decision was made to move the entire team across to an office in Opawa. Then in 2014 an opportunity arose to lease new premises in Ferrymead. The move was made and now, with views out across the Estuary and a feeling of being back among the people and area that we know so well, the business is once again re-establishing itself as a market leader in the seaside and hillside suburbs of Christchurch.
Craig is also an accomplished and highly skilled auctioneer and has not only been named the No.1 auctioneer for Ray White New Zealand for several years but has also gone on to represent New Zealand at the Australasian Property Auctioneering championships.
- 2022/2023 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Ferrymead
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Ferrymead
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ferrymead
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Ferrymead
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Ferrymead
- 2014 - Collective Commitment - Joint Winners
- 2012 - Auctioneer of the Year